This past week we came up with 13 questions that we thought might help “break the ice” to help people in the Forward Thinking Workplaces 2.0 community get to know each other better.
We didn’t realize how interesting and how much fun this would be — for everyone!
It’s quick, easy, and free to join the community to see what we’re talking about.
And if you’d like us to publish a member profile based on your responses, please join us and just let us know!
But if you don’t make it over to the community, please consider using these questions wherever you like. I guarantee you’ll be surprised with what you learn and the response.
To your great work life & success!
Member Profile Questions
1. Where do you live and where are you from originally?
2. How did you find your way to the work that you do today?
3. Who inspires you?
4. What would you say about yourself in two short sentences…
5. How do you define a successful day?
6. What’s been your most important skill in building your business, the life that you lead, or your career?
7. What’s been your greatest reward in the work that you do?
8. My biggest passions outside of work are…
9. What’s new, exciting and coming up in your world?
10. An achievement I’m really proud of is…
11. What would others say is most intriguing about you?
12. Ask for my help if you need…
13. The funniest (or most random) fact to know about me…