Welcome to our interview series that addresses the question at the heart of Container13:
How can we create workplaces where every voice matters, everyone thrives & finds meaning, and change & innovation happen naturally?
Management and employees alike are both expressing and feeling a gap as reflected in the low engagement numbers that show up in the news and on social media almost daily.
Employees are frustrated when they can’t fully contribute and find meaning at work. When instead of feeling and treated like being an essential and important part of a bigger organic system, they are considered merely as a profit producing “unit”. They are simply valued based on the numbers they bring into the organization.
Management often lacks an understanding of why, despite repeated attempts, their employee’s morale and dedication towards work remains low.
Interviews with Business & Industry Leaders
- Voices Will Matter, People Will Thrive, & Innovation Will Become Ingrained in the Culture If… by John Bell, Author of Do Less Better & Former CEO at Jacobs Suchard
- No Single Person Should Have the Authority to Kill a Good Idea by Rod Collins, Author of Wiki Management and Former Chief Operating Executive at Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Marc Hanlan, Catalyst, Future of Work at Kinext
- Judith E. Glaser, Author of Conversational Intelligence™, CEO, Benchmark Communications, Inc./Chairman, The CreatingWE Institute
- David Marquet, Former Nuclear Submarine Captain, Leadership Expert and Author of Turn the Ship Around
- And many more to come…
Every Voice Matters
There are three ways your voice can matter and contribute to this conversation:
- If you’d like to be interviewed for this series, please Contact Us and let us know why you’d like to contribute.
- Submit your responses to our questions in writing.
- Let us know what you find most intriguing about the interviews and post your comments online at the bottom of the interview.
Breakthrough Conversations & Results
Container13 works with people and organizations to create the conditions and environment that allow expansive conversations and new knowledge to emerge for innovative solutions and breakthrough results. This capability was widely recognized in our interviews with 50 business & industry experts in the book 5 Minutes to Process Improvement Success.
Schedule a conversation with us today to learn how we can bring this capability to you and your organization.